Full Chalet Catering
Van & Lifts Assistance
6 Riding Days
Booking : Minimum 3 Riders
Airport Transfert Included
~5000 m Negative Descent / Day
The Ultimate Trans-Savoie
If epic point-to-point adventure is what you crave , this trip is made for you.
You will cross The Savoie discovering amazing landscapes and secret trails.
We have found the perfect balance between adventure, challenge, and pure riding pleasure.
Trans-savoie is a mix of backcountry and uplifts assited weeks. You must be fit and technically good.
Why go to this trip?
-Huge variety of singletracks and landscapes
-Unforgettable Crossing of the Savoie
-Then Ultimate Riding Holiday
Only very experienced High akpine riders should consider this trip, a hight level of confidence on exposed trails, general mountains awareness, and athletic fitness are needed to get around safely.
If you’re not 100% sure you are up to it , we’d strongly advise coming on one of our Classic tour or Tarentaise Backcountry packages first, and leaving this one for another year.
This trip ventures into some remote areas and encounters some technical, steep and committing riding. You should be a very experienced rider, used to riding natural mountainous trails with confidence. You do not need to be comfortable or capable of riding “bike park’ style features Like jumps or drops-these man-made features are not generally found on our trips.
A good quality Enduro style bike (that’s something with 5’/13Omm minimum of travel), high volume Tyres (2.3 minimum) and knee/elbow pads with switchable helmet integral are required for this trip.
What is included :
- 6 Nights of Chalet or Hotel Accommodation in shared rooms
- Hot Jacuzzi
- 7 High Quality Evening Meals
- Buffet Breakfast each Day riding
- Packed Lunch each Day
- Organic gels & Cereal bars
- 6 Days of Guided Riding
- All your Lift passes and transport tickets
- Van Support
- Bike Tools and Workstand
- Secure Bikes Storage
- Technical skill tips during the Ride
- Transfer Airport (can be booked a few month before) from Geneva / Lyon / Marseille
What is not included :
- The services of the Work-shop
- Alcoholic and Soft Drinks in the Evenings
- All expenses outside the cottage
Extra options :
- The hut Trip (+49 Euros )
- Shockwiz suspension tuning system will allow you to find the best setting of your bike for the week and after. Our qualified guides will help you to fit the shockwiz and set your bike.
- Secret trails is powered by Run Bike Import (famous bike shop), big choice of components will be available at the workshop with discount prices for our customers.
1399 € per person
- Arriving on Saturday
- Departing on Saturday
Nearest Airports and Stations
- Geneva / Lyon Airports
- Albertville / Bourg Saint Maurice train Stations
- Ability Level:
- Advanced. You should be an advanced rider, very experienced in riding natural technical terrain in mountainous areas. Black graded trails should pose Little or no problems for you.
- Fitness Level:
- Good. The pace will be steady and you should expect long days of up to 8 hours.
- 2000 m ascent
- 25000 m Descent
- Day 0 : Saturday Transfer ( Arrival )
- Day 1: Sunday Val d’isère-Arcs
- Day 2: Monday Arcs
- Day 3: Tuesday Plagne
- Day 4: Wednesday Plagne
- Day 5: Thursday 3 valleys
- Day 6: Friday Beaufortain
- Day 7: Saturday Transfer ( Departure )