Full Chalet Catering
5 Riding Days
Booking : Minimum 3 Riders
Airport Transfer Included
~6000 m Negative/ Day
The Secret Trails spirit is about making the most of the alpine playground in which we reside. Although we have long believed that both Paradiski and Beaufortain provide the very best resort-based singletrack riding in Europe (that’s why we’re here!) the Alps are vast and we have an ever-increasing repertoire of “a wilder breed” of trail to show you throughout the Tarentaise Valley and beyond.
During any lift accessed Secret Trails holiday you can pre-book the chance to come along on a day-trip to ride one of several “out-there” backcountry rides which take in some spectacular scenery and include some truely epic descents. However, due to the popularity of these trips, we introduced entire weeks of this kind of backcountry riding. The aim is to give the full experience to those seeking something even more adventurous and “out there” than our resort-based weeks. We use a combination of van uplifts and pedal power during these weeks and therefore as we don’t use ski lifts at all you save on the price of your lift-pass!
We are assisted by van to join start points.
This trip ventures into some remote areas and encounters some technical, steep and committing riding. You should be a very experienced rider, used to riding natural mountainous trails with confidence. You do not need to be comfortable or capable of riding “bike park’ style features Like jumps or drops-these man-made features are not generally found on our trips.
A good quality Enduro style bike (that’s something with 5’/13Omm minimum of travel), high volume tyres (2.3 minimum) and knee/elbows pads with intégral helmet are required for this trip.
What is included :
- 7 Nights of Chalet or Hotel Accommodation in shared rooms
- Vip Jacuzzi
- 6 High Quality Evening Meals
- Buffet Breakfast each Day
- Packed Lunch each Day riding (very tasty!!)
- Afternoon tea & cake
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- 5 Days of Guided Riding
- Van Gravity Assisted Support
- Bike Tools and Workstand
- Secure Bikes Storage
- Technical Skill Tips During the Ride
- Transfer Airport (can be booked a few month before) from Geneva / Lyon / Marseille
What is not included :
- The services of the Work-shop
- Lunch and Evening Meal the staff Day off (Wednesday)
- All expenses outside the cottage
Extra options :
- Shockwiz suspension tuning system will allow you to find the best setting of your bike for the week and after. Our qualified guides will help you to fit the shockwiz and set your bike.
- Skill coaching the day off (wednesday), you have difficulties when it’s time to ride a beautiful trail with a lot of switchbacks (tight corner), or may be you just want to improve your technical skill with a pro coaching guide and get more confidence on your bike, it’s possible!!
- Secret trails is powered by Run Bike Import (famous bike shop), big choice of components will be available at the workshop with discount prices for our customers.
1399 € /Week
- Arriving on Saturday
- Departing on Saturday
Nearest Airports and Stations
- Geneva / Lyon Airports
- Albertville / Bourg Saint Maurice train Stations
“Advanced” You should be an advanced rider, very experienced in riding natural technical terrain in mountainous areas. Black graded trails should pose Little or no problems for you.
“Good” A few start require pedaling section
- 900-1500m ascent
- 25000-30000 m descent
- Day 0: Saturday Transfer ( Arrival )
- Day 1: Sunday Tarentaise
- Day 2: Monday Tarentaise
- Day 3: Tuesday La plagne / 3 Valleys
- Day 4: Wednesday Day Off
- Day 5: Thursday Beaufortain
- Day 6: Friday Beaufortain
- Day 7: Saturday Transfer ( Departure )