Full Villa Catering
7 Riding Days
Booking : Minimum 3 Riders
Unique Tropical Landscapes
2500 m Descent / Day
1799 € All Included
Méga Race Tour
Have you always dreamed of participating in one of the world’s most famous races? But the organization and logistics of such a trip seems impossible to you?
From now on we propose a stay of 10 Days which allows you to simply bring your bike and your swimsuit and to let you guide without taking of head. The first week is dedicated to the reconnaissance of the course of the megavalanche to prepare you in the best conditions.
From the moist loose soil of cryptomeria and tammarine forests, high with roots and volcanic rocks, and breathtaking sunsets!
This trip ventures into some remote areas and encounters some technical, steep and committing riding. You should be a very experienced rider, used to riding natural mountainous trails with confidence. You do not need to be comfortable or capable of riding “bike park’ style features Like jumps or drops-these man-made features are not generally found on our trips.
A good quality Enduro style bike (that’s something with 5’/13Omm+ of travel), high volume beefy. Lyres (2.3*+) and knee pads are required for this trip.
What is included :
- 10 Nights in a villa or Hotel Accommodation in shared rooms
- 10 High Quality Evening Meals
- Buffet Breakfast each Day
- Packed Lunch each Day
- 7 Days of Guided Ride
- Van Support Every Days
- Airport Transfer
- Secure bikes storage
- Technical Skill Tips During the Ride
- Competition Registration
What is not included
- Services of the Workshop
- Lunch and Evening Meal the Staff Day Off
Extra options :
- Shockwiz suspension tuning system will allow you to find the best setting of your bike for the week and after. Our qualified guides will help you to fit the shockwiz and set your bike.
- Secret trails is powered by Run Bike Import (famous bike shop), big choice of components will be available at the workshop with discount prices for our customers.
1799 € per person
- Saint Paul/ Saint Gilles
- Arriving on Saturday
- Saint Paul/ Saint Gilles
- Departing on friday
- Gillot Saint Denis
“Advanced” You should be an advanced rider, very experienced in riding natural technical terrain in mountainous areas. Black graded trails should pose Little or no problems for you.
“Good” The pace will be steady and you should expect long days of up to 8 hours.
Statistics on the week
- 2500 m ascent
- 25000 m Descent
- Day 1 : Saturday Airport Transfer / Welcome Meal
- Day 2 : Sunday Maido / Warm Up
- Day 3 : Monday Maido / Megavalanche Practice
- Day 4 : Tuesday Maido / Qualifications Practice
- Day 5 : Wednesday Day Off / Island Discovering Time
- Day 6 : Thursday Maido / Megavalanche Practice
- Day 7 : Friday Maido / Qualification Practice
- Day 8 : Saturday Race / Qualification
- Day 9 : Sunday Race / Mass Start
- Day 10 : Monday Day Off / Island Discovering Time / Barbecue
- Day 11 : Tuesday Airport transfer