Full Chalet Catering
5 Riding Days
Booking : Minimum 3 Riders
~5000 m Negative Descent/Day
Modern trail bikes are blurring the line between ‘DH’ and ‘trail riding’ and we aren’t about to set any rules on what’s what on this topic! For us, ‘downhill’ means simply using gravity to make get the most out of amazing trails in big mountains and we were doing this at Secret Trails since before ‘Enduro’ became its own thing.
We offer classic “DH’ on several world-class man-made courses if that’s what you love the most, but its the 100’s Km of hidden technical backcountry trails that really stand out. All directly lift-Accessed. Zero pushing or pedalling required! The variety and superb access of our terrain makes “mainstream” destinations such as the Portes Du Soleil (Les Gets), and Whistler, and Queenstown NZ begin to look very repetitive indeed.
This holiday bike trip is the most versatile, it is perfect for riders who want to improve their skill / technical level. It’s a mix of hand made track and natural single-track, you will ride all type of terrain / ground.
In addition to the man-made terrain, there is a huge amount of lift-accessed natural sweet singletrack terrain on which your big rig or Enduro steed will feel right at home… let us dispell one myth right now : single-track does NOT necessarily mean XC riding or pushing uphill at least not at Secret trails!
With one of the main lifts running directly out of Peisey Village, you needn’t worry about pushing or pedalling to the tops of the trails. Thanks to the squat conical shape of the les Arcs mountain these singletrack trails are upwards of 10km long and involve no climbing whatsoever! As such, these trails are perfect for testing any downhiller to the limit.
A good quality Enduro style bike (that’s something with 5’/13Omm minimum of travel), high volume Tyres (2.3 minimum) and knee/elbows pads and integral helmet are required for this trip.
What is included :
- 7 Nights of Chalet or Hotel Accommodation in shared rooms
- 6 High Quality Evening Meals
- Buffet Breakfast each Day
- Packed Lunch each Day riding (very tasty!!)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea & cake
- 5 Days of Guiding Ride
- Paradiski Lift Pass
- Bike Tools and Workstand
- Secure Bikes Storage
- Technical skill tips during the ride
- Transfer Airports / Stations (can be booked a few month before) from Lyon/Geneva for airports or Albertville/Bourg Saint Maurice for train stations
What is not included :
- Services of the Workshop
- Lunch and evening meal the staff Day Off (Wednesday
- All expenses outside the cottage
Extra options :
- Shockwiz suspension tuning system will allow you to find the best setting of your bike for the week and after. Our qualified guides will help you to fit the shockwiz and set your bike.
- Skill coaching the day off (wednesday), you have difficulties when it’s time to ride a beautiful trail with a lot of switchbacks (tight corner), or may be you just want to improve your technical skill with a pro coaching guide and get more confidence on your bike, it’s possible!!
- Secret trails is powered by Run Bike Import (famous bike shop), big choice of components will be available at the workshop with discount prices for our customers.
985€ per person
- Start Point:
- Arriving on Saturday
- Departing on Saturday
Nearest Airports and Stations
- Geneva / Lyon Airports
- Albertville / Bourg Saint Maurice train Stations
“NOVICE to EXPERT” the tracks will fit the group level
Fitness Level :
“NOVICE to EXPERT” you will use all the lifts of the paradiski area
- 500-1000 m ascent
- ~25000 m Descent
- Day 0: Saturday Transfer ( Arrival )
- Day 1: Sunday Arcs
- Day 2: Monday Arcs
- Day 3: Tuesday Plagne / 3 valleys
- Day 4: Wednesday Day Off
- Day 5: Thursday Plagne / 3 valleys
- Day 6: Friday Bonus Trails
- Day 7: Saturday Transfer ( Departure )